In the coming weeks, I hope to meet many of you in Congressional District 7. As I travel throughout the beautiful countryside, you can let me know what concerns you have and allow me to learn about your neck of the woods.
I am delving into the issues that matter most to Minnesotans both on the campaign trail and beyond. Here is a brief synopsis of my platform:
- IMMIGRATION: Illegal entrance into the US is NEVER acceptable!
- 2nd AMENDMENT: The "right to bare arms" must be upheld and defended!
- NATIONAL SECURITY: It should be "America First" and compassion for oppressed!
- MILITARY: The world's greatest military should remain #1, at all costs!
- AGRICULTURE: All reasonable and wise methods should be maintained!
- THE "WALL": We must do whatever is necessary to keep our borders safe!
- GOVERNMENT: Keep the Government as small as possible! #StatesRights
- OBAMACARE (ACA): Repeal and replace ACA and return dignity to Americans!
- 1ST AMENDMENT: Remember, it's Freedom of religion, not freedom from religion!
- PRO-LIFE: Intentionally ending a pregnancy is always wrong! Life begins at conception!
- ISRAEL: America must stand with the nation of Israel always!
- ENTITLEMENT REFORM: We must care enough about Americans to raise the bar!
I am in it to win it! With your support, we will get things done for the good of all MN, and especially CD7. An ancient saying goes like this: Fear nothing that can be learned. This is one of my mottos. Everyone who steps into Congress for the first time experiences the uniqueness of that amazing 200+ year old creation. The experiences I have had prepared me for anything that can be thrown my way on Capitol Hill.